It's time for a new release of HaTeX!
The following changes have been made since the last release:
- Fixed some minor bugs.
- Remake of the parser, now using attoparsec instead of parsec. Also more correct and tested. Thanks to Tobias Schoofs for his contributions.
- Extension of the AMSMath module. Thanks to leftaroundabout for his contributions.
- Applicative instance for LaTeXT.
- New functions for rendering matrices. This includes a new dependency in the matrix package.
- And some other minor changes.